C# and C++ Algorithmic Developers Back to Job Listings
AEA Integration is looking for full-time and part-time C#, C++, or Java experts to perform exciting new development work as part of our growing software/algorithms team. This work is primarily in C#, but will integrate with a C++ codebase. This position is a great opportunity for the right Java or C++ expert to make the switch to C#.
The ideal candidate will have a history of solving scientific or technical challenges while delivering working software to customers. Much of our codebase involves performing floating point math and manipulating data structures. The candidate will be expected to design efficient algorithms and later implement those same algorithms in C#.
- Expert-level programming skills in either C++, C#, or Java.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Strong understanding of computer science principles (data structures, algorithms, complexity, threading, operating systems)
- Solid math skills including a background in linear algebra.
- Clean programming style and efficient physical structure of programs
- C# generics, Java generics, C++ STL, .NET or Win32 API knowledge
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Computational Geometry
- CAD, 3D modeling, GIS, or other spatial modeling work
What candidate can expect:
- Working concurrently on multiple projects of varying duration and complexity
- Alternating cycles of algorithm design and programming
- Casual work environment
- Flexible hours
- Very competitive pay
- Excellent benefits
- Long-term stable employment
- Exciting work
Permanent link to this position